Personal data administrator: RUDOLF JELÍNEK a.s.
Co. Reg. No.: 49971361
Registered address: Razov 472, 763 12 Vizovice
Email of the personal data administrator: email@example.com
The company is registered in the Commercial Register at the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, file number 1253
- Introductory provisions
- RUDOLF JELÍNEK a.s., as the operator of this internet presentation, declares that all processed personal data is considered strictly confidential and is handled in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection. Security of your personal data is important to us
- Within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general directive on the protection of personal data – GDPR) we are the personal data administrator, i.e. we collect, store and otherwise process the personal data provided by the user for the performance of our business activities.
- Personal data
- Personal data means all data on an identified or identifiable natural person, on the basis of which the natural person can be directly or indirectly identified – for example, the name, identification number, location data, network identifier, etc.. The definition of personal data is very broad in order to include all data relating to an identified or identifiable private individual.
- A data subject shall be considered identified or identifiable, if the data subject can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by number, code or one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. We process your personal data for reasons of legitimate interest, as specified below
- Authorisation and purposes of personal data processing
- ensuring the proper functioning of the internet presentation
- communication with interviewers via a completed web form, email, postal address or telephone
- legitimate interest of the personal data administrator in the provision of direct marketing (sending commercial messages, newsletters, marketing events)
- Personal data retention period
- In the case of personal data processing for which consent has been granted, your personal data will generally be processed for a period of 7 years, or until such consent is revoked. However, the revocation of consent does not affect any of our legal or processing obligations based on the consent granted before its revocation.
- After expiration of the legitimate retention period of personal data, the personal data will be deleted.
- Personal data security
We protect personal data to the maximum extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development and are in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, and the Act on Electronic Communications No. 127/2005 Coll. and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council referred to as GDPR.
- Transfer of personal data
- Your personal data is available only to authorised employees, or individual processors (including third parties) and personal data controllers, and only to the extent necessary to fulfil the individual purposes of processing.
- Under certain conditions, we are entitled to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations to authorities active in criminal proceedings or other public authorities.
- Cookies are small files in your browser or mobile application, used to store and receive identifiers and other information about computers, phones and other devices from which you access the internet presentation, and thus help us provide, protect and improve the services we offer. They are considered in the form of a collective unit and are referred to as pseudonymised.
- The internet presentation may also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on behaviour of the website visitors, so it is possible to refuse the storing and processing of cookies by adjusting the browser settings. In this case, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed since cookies are disabled. You can change the settings for disabling the collection of traffic measurement cookies
- Our internet presentation uses “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” file types.
- Short-term (session cookies) – allow you to browse the individual tabs of the presentation and remember any information you enter here. The session cookie is automatically deleted when you close the browser.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) – after closing the browser they remain, to be deleted only after a longer period of time (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
- Technical – enabling basic web features, such as signing in, playing videos, or sharing content.
- Analytical – used to collect non-anonymous data on user behaviour. Based on them, we can better adapt the website to the behaviour and needs of the visitors.
- Remarketing – used to target ads to users who have already visited our internet presentation.
- Conversion – with their help we can evaluate the success of our campaigns.
- For analytical, security and marketing purposes, the collected cookies may be processed by other processors:
o Google Inc., with registered address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
o Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- The aforestated platforms (processors) further handle cookies in accordance with their contractual conditions; you can find more information:
o Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
o Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
o Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
o Chrome + Android – HERE
o Firefox – HERE
o Explorer – HERE
o Opera – HERE
o Safari – HERE
- By using the website, you agree to the use of “cookies” in the manner stated above.
- You have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data
- The right to access your personal data
In connection with the processing of personal data, based on your request, you have the right to be provided with information and to be provided with a copy of your processed personal data. In the event of a repeated request, our company is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for a copy of the personal data provided. We will inform you of such a procedure.
- Right of correction
If you believe that the personal information we process is inaccurate, out of date or otherwise incorrect, please contact us and we will correct it. We will make the correction without undue delay, but always with regard to technical possibilities.
- The right to be forgotten
If the retention period of personal data according to these rules has not yet expired (see above), and it is not in conflict with the GDPR Regulation or the valid Czech legal rules, we will delete your personal data at your request.
- Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data if:
- the personal data we process is inaccurate
- the processing is illegal
- the personal data is no longer needed, but you need it to determine, enforce or defend a legal claim
- you have submitted an objection against the processing.
During the restriction period, your personal data will only be stored with us and no operations involving the data will be performed without your consent. The processing restriction last for the duration of any of the above situations.
- Right to submit an objection
You can raise a reasoned objection to the processing based on legitimate interest and in respect of direct marketing. The justification of the objection will be assessed and you will be notified of the decision by means of the contact information of your choice.
- Right to data transferability
If you want our company to pass on your personal data to a third party of your choice, you can exercise your right to transferability of personal data. We will not be able to comply with your request only if the exercise of this right would affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Exercising your rights in the manner described above does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You can exercise this right in particular if you believe that we are processing your personal data without being authorised to do so, or in breach with the generally-binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data performed by us with the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
The rights stated above may be exercised at the e-mail address in the header of this document.
These conditions take effect on 12.2.2020.