the R. JELÍNEK Slivovitz Museum exposition gate is open again!
Finally, you can use your gift vouchers or stop by for a tour and buy tickets on-site.
From Monday to Thursday, the exhibition is open by telephone appointment at a pre-arranged time. On weekends, from Friday to Sunday, the exposition is open from 11:15 to 18:00.
We care about your safety:
- one tour is for a maximum of 3 people, a larger group is only possible in the case of one family
- wearing a respirator or NANO mask is mandatory in all indoor and outdoor areas
- the covid-19 test is not required
- the exposition is open only to individual visitors and is without a guide
- the tour still includes a tasting of three fruit spirits/plum lemonade and three Wallachian canapés
- we observe the prescribed hygienic measures – disinfection is prepared at the entrances, we pay attention to keeping a social distance and we also have a germicidal lamp placed, which absorbs bacteria, in the exposition
- persons subject to quarantine and persons showing any symptoms of Covid-19 are prohibited from entering
- entry to the Slivovice Museum is at your own risk, we do not guarantee the health of visitors
We look forward to you.
The team of the R. JELÍNEK Slivovitz Museum